Always happy to help…
Get Set Hire provides behind the scenes equipment to the Film Industry, Fashion Events and the Photographic Industry, but we don’t stop there – we’re always happy to help with any project whatever it is you need to get done.
There are several ways to place an order – you can phone or email us but you can also fill a basket here on the website and we will get back to you with a quote as soon as we can.
If you haven’t placed an order with us before you will need to open an account before the job can go ahead – you can fill out the New Account Form here. Account opening can be instant for cash accounts but we aim to have all credit accounts up and running within 24 hours.
You can also open a web account with just your name and email address and then you can save your favourites and see your previous baskets and quote requests.
Our phone lines are answered throughout the day 8am – 6pm by our helpful and knowledgeable Production Support Team and we also provide an ‘out of hours’ phone service for live jobs that need urgent attention. (Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring).
Delivery & Collection
We offer a comprehensive any time and any place delivery service – we can also set up your equipment for you. Alternatively, you can collect and return equipment yourself from our warehouse in London W3 or use your own courier, all we ask is that blankets and tie offs are used to protect the equipment.
COVID working practices
The safety of our staff and customers is of paramount importance. At Get Set we understand that we have an important role to play to help prevent the spread of the disease and are undertaking all necessary measures. For a full breakdown of our working guidelines please see our Covid-19 risk assessment.
Delivery & Collection
- Our drivers will always be wearing a mask and also hand sanitise in between each delivery.
- All our drivers have completed a COVID-19 pandemic risk awareness course.
Radios & Coverts
- All radios and batteries are thoroughly sanitised after every hire and then bagged (compostable of course) for reuse.
- All coverts are thoroughly cleaned, and date stamped at the time of repackaging so the end user can be confident that the covert has not been used for at least 72 hours
- Our radios and cases have wipeable stickers for numbering or naming your radios (please only use the ‘Sharpie’ pen provided) to enable you to assign a radio to a crew member for the entire job.
Shoot Essentials Checklist
Here is a handy checklist of popular items, remember there is a lot more on our website but this list will help make sure nothing essential is missed!
Storage & product deliveries
We offer long and short-term storage solutions right next door to Black Island Studios, please call for details. We can also accept product deliveries on your behalf, including chilled or frozen food, which we can then deliver to set for you when it’s needed.